This training guide will demonstrate how to set up alerts around your financials tied in to your personal financial management site!
1. From your Home page, click Settings.
2. The Delivery Settings allow you to permission alerts being sent to an email and if you want to be notified on your home page that an alert has been triggered.
To add an email recipient, click the Add/Show drop down and enter in the recipients email. Click the Plus sign when complete.
Toggling ON Home Page Notifications allows you to see triggered alerts for a set number of days before they expire.
3. Personal Financial Alerts allow you to set up notifications for things relevant to your financials – these alerts are tied to the spending information brought over through Accounts. To add accounts directly from a financial institution, please refer to the Adding Accounts user guide.
4. Investments alerts are relating to the underlying investment holdings in your portfolio.
5. The investments tab is made up of four components: Summary, Allocation, Analysis, and Transactions. These will provide you with an overall view of your investments as well as the ability to drill into individual accounts & asset breakdowns.